Let's get corporate & developer money OUT of the Democratic Party
JULY 7 – 14, 2022
PRIMARY ELECTION DAY:
JULY 19, 2022
We are a dedicated group of community members who represent the base voters of the Democratic Party. We believe in governmental transparency, open dialogue of ideas, equity, elected representation of the people (not special interests) and clean campaign finance. And we believe in actions, not empty promises.
The moneyed interests in Howard County have drowned out the voices of the voters and we are running for Central Committee to change that.
Some of our core values include:
- Advocating for smart, common sense growth and development that is sustainable and keeps pace with infrastructure
- Fighting for fully-funded schools, racial, social, economic and environmental justice, and immigrant rights
- Holding elected officials, corporations and developers, and those in power accountable when necessary
- Combatting the influence of corporate and developer money in the local, state, and national Democratic Party, so that decisions are made in the interests of the people, rather than big money donors
We are small-dollar & community-funded! Meaning:
NO PAC MONEY
NO LLC MONEY
NO DEVELOPER MONEY
NO DONATIONS OVER $250
* All donations of this type will be returned.